●If you can't log in
Most of the reasons why you cannot log in are due to your browser's cookie settings. Below, we will explain how to set cookies on a typical browser.
●How to set "cookies"
■How to set to accept cookies with "google Chrome"
1. Click the […] mark on the upper right.
2. Click the [Advanced Settings], [Site Settings] from the [Settings].
3. Turn on [Allow the site to save and read cookie data (recommended)].
4. Close the tab and update the browser
■How to set to accept cookies in "Internet Explorer"
1. Click the […] mark on the upper right. Select [Internet Options].
2. Click [Privacy], and click the [Default] button in the displayed window.
(If you cannot press the [Default] button, it is already the default setting.)
3. Click the OK button.
■How to set up to accept cookies in "Microsoft Edge"
1. Click from the mark "..." in the order of "setting".
2. Click "Show advanced settings".
3. Select "Do not block cookies" in the Cookie field.
4. Click the "x" button to exit Edge.
■How to set to accept cookies in "Safari"
1. Select [Safari], [Preferences] from the menu.
2. Select [Privacy] in the dialog box.
3. Uncheck [Prevent cross-site tracking] and [Block all cookies].
4. Click [Close] to update the browser.
■How to set up to accept cookies in "Firefox"
1. Click [Options] from [Tools].
2. Select [Privacy].
3. Select [Detailed settings for memorized history] from the [Firefox will] drop-down list.
4. Turn on [Enable cookies sent from the site].
5. Turn on [Save third-party cookies as well] and click [OK].